2021 MRP Championship Series Race Format
The 2021 MRP Championship Series race format will consist of two races, which will count for points, on each race day. The 2021 championship will consist of 16 total races, with 13 of those counting towards the final championship standings.
IN LIGHT OF THE NEW ABNORMAL TIMES EXPECTED IN 2021 We will not be posting any race dates until the first quarter of the new year. With the changing winds of politics and local health officials there is no incentive on our part to post and revise dates until we see a clear path ahead.
Thank you for your understanding and patience. We expect to re-open the track with weather and regulations permitting in Mid- March 2021.
2021 Championship Series Raceday Format (subject to change)
9:00-10:00AM – Practice (5 min sessions)
10:15AM – Drivers Meeting
10:45 – Qualifying (6 min sessions)
11:15 – Class One Race #1 (15 laps)
11:45 – Class Two Race #1 (15 laps)
12:00-1:00 – Track Closed / Rock karts Racing by appointment. Get a group of 5 or more and book it.
1:00 – Class One Race #2 (15 laps)
1:30 – Class Two Race #2 (15 laps)
- Practice sessions will rotate between Class One and Class Two. The number of sessions will be as many as can be ran in the designated hour.
- Race #1 will lined up by the qualifying results. Race #2’s lineup will be determined by an inversion of the top-6 finishers from Race #1.
- If the same driver wins both races, they will receive a 1-point championship bonus for the sweep.
- Mid-season and Championship races will ran straight-up by qualifying results, will be 20 laps in length and will be ran for double points.
Release Forms —–> RENTAL AGREEMENT FORM / ADULT RELEASE FORM / PARENTAL RELEASE FORM
RULES, TIRES & CLASS WEIGHT INFORMATION
Tires for each class will be as follows:
|Wet (Both Classes)||Hoosier Rain||$226.00|
Tires must be pre-ordered through MRP by contacting Steve at our Three Oaks location (269) 756-9133 no later than 1 week before the scheduled event.
Minimum weight for each class is as follows:
LO206: 375 lbs
Rotax Masters: 385 lbs
Rotax Heavy: 450 lbs
CHAMPIONSHIP POINTS SYSTEM
|Qualifying Pole||1 Bonus Pt||1st||50|
|Sweep Both Races||1 Bonus Pt||3rd||44|
|Race #2 – Invert Top 6 Racers||5th||42|
|TOP 6 Racers||6th||40|
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Code of Conduct
- Track Specific Sporting Regulations
- Spec Tire Rule & Marking
- Spec Fuel For Classes
- LO206 Class will follow last years 2019 Regions cup rules. NOTE: We are NOT enforcing the revised ruling of the clutch drum.
Call 269 756 9133 to speak to a tech expert if you have questions.